Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Similarities in Class

I've noticed in the past few weeks of class that since I am finally in my senior year, all my classes seem to correlate. I am taking Adapted and Statistics, and both of those classes go hand in hand. Im also taking Emotional/Behavioral disorders in Education and that has many similarities to the APE class. I am excited for my senior year to kick off and I know I have a lot more to learn but I'm excited! I feel like this year will prepare me even more than the past three years have. Combining a number of classes and making the connections between them and my past three years of school I feel is very important to my success. I am very excited yet nervous to go into the adapted lab. As of now I don't know what student I have or their abilities. This will be a whole new experience for me, teaching in the pool, and teaching an adapted class. I have great help from my TA's already and my professor, so hopefully all will go smoothly. I also want to work on associating and collaborating with my peers and bouncing ideas off of them. I think it is really important to have students within a class communicate and express their thoughts and beliefs about subjects together. Although these students will be my competition out in the real world, they also will be great to make connections with and come together to make changes in the PE world.

No comments:

Post a Comment