Monday, February 7, 2011

SuperBowl!

Yesterday was the 45th SuperBowl!! I got to thinking while watching it how crazy it is that sports have progressed into multi million dollar industries. Its almost a little sad to think that many athletes are doing corrupt things just to make money, instead of for the love of the game and for physical fitness. I do agree that the men in the NFL are amazing athletes, but not necessarily amazing people. I fear for their bodies once they pass the age of 30. I think we should inspire America's youth to be avid about lifetime fitness and activities that will keep them fit forever, instead of dreams of being in the NFL and working your body until falls apart.

But besides my random thoughts, the superbowl was entertaining and exciting. There were some great catches for both teams and some pretty hard hits. The commercials were pretty entertaining as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment